If you are looking for shipping software to streamline your eCommerce business, ShippingEasy Vs ShipStation is the ideal choice! You might be thinking, why choose ShippingEasy or ShipStation? In this article, I’ll take you through some of their features and strengths so you can decide which one suits your business best.
Nowadays, there is no shortage of shipping options. But choosing a product that properly fits your online retail business might be challenging with so many options available.
This is especially true if you’re attempting to balance price and usability without sacrificing functionality. ShippingEasy and ShipStation are two shipping options that fully meet these characteristics.
In order to assist you in selecting the best alternative for your online selling business, this guide will contrast the features of ShippingEasy and ShipStation.
What is ShippingEasy?
ShippingEasy is a web-based shipping platform is intended to make it easier for e-commerce sellers to fulfill online orders and manage inventories.
Possibly the simplest internet shipping option is this one. It is compatible with more than 50 e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, Shopify, Walmart, and Esty, among others. It also interacts with shopping carts and marketplaces. This gives real-time tracking and greatly demystifies order management.
With highly effective automation and batch printing, users can maximize order fulfillment. Additionally, the site enables customers to link their FedEx or UPS accounts and provides access to the lowest USPS shipping rates to lower overall costs.
For online retailers searching for a simple and inexpensive shipping solution to deliver goods to clients, the program works fantastically. It is also appropriate for traditional retailers trying to transition to online selling.
- Branded tracking: You can customize every aspect of the customer experience, from the order all the way through delivery. In a highly competitive industry, branding will reduce distractions, improve brand recognition, and boost the likelihood of repeat business. Labels can have logos added, tracking emails sent to consumers can be customized, and online links and social media can be used.
- Workflow for shipment: Since all of your orders from various platforms are in one location, you can more easily manage them and automate delivery according to your own set of rules.
- Refund and tracking: You can provide your customers with up-to-date tracking information and provide them with a tracking number for orders that are drop-shipped. Additionally, you have the choice of sending return labels upon request or at the time of delivery.
- For shipment, use Alexa Thanks to Amazon Alexa, you can complete a lot of tasks with fewer clicks. To receive comprehensive order information, including a fee quote and destination, all you need to do is speak. Using voice commands, you may print labels in bulk, packing slips, pick lists, and even USPS stamps.
- Affordable pricing plan: prices start at $5 for 50 shipments each month. Compared to many other shipping software packages on the market, this is significantly cheaper.
- Simple setup: Setting up and starting can be done in a short amount of time. The platform has a very simple UI and is user-friendly. With the program, there isn’t a very difficult learning curve, and almost anyone can navigate the site quite effortlessly.
- Great functionality: Thanks to the software’s incredible flexibility and versatility, users can handle both order fulfillment and marketing in one location.
- Strong customer support: By providing consumers with a number of ways to contact the support staff, ShippingEasy makes it simple for users to seek assistance. The support options include chat, email, phone assistance, and a forum where users may post questions and receive advice from specialists and other users.
- Does not have a mobile app: ShippingEasy is a fantastic shipping option, but it does not have a mobile app. So, if you want to monitor order fulfillment, you will have to carry your laptop about constantly.
- Comparing prices might be difficult with ShippingEasy since it is not always simple to view all available rates from various shipping providers in one location, allowing you to compare and choose the option that is most affordable or ideal for you.
What is ShipStation?
ShipStation is a web-based shipping tool created to help multi-channel, multi-carrier retailers complete orders more quickly.
The software provides a number of amazing options, including batch shipping, discounted shipping, and customized packing slips.
Online merchants who sell on various platforms, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify, and others, might consider ShipStation.
Even if it is someone’s first time utilizing automated shipping solutions, the shipping program has an intuitive admin interface that makes it very straightforward to use.
- Inventory management: From your warehouse or from remote locations, you can simply see stock levels, distribute stock, establish inventory alerts, and overall manage your inventory more effectively.
- Branding: At no additional cost, customize your shipping labels, tracking page, and more to provide your customers with a unique and memorable delivery experience.
- Order management: From a single platform, handle all of your orders from various sales channels. Gain insights into each order placed through various channels, and by automatically taking action on orders that meet your criteria, you can save time.
- Create discounted shipping labels: It takes just a few clicks to identify the best prices, instantly generate discounted shipping labels, and print labels.
- Software that is hosted in the cloud doesn’t require installation or download by the user. Almost anywhere in the globe with an internet connection can access the standalone shipping software. This eliminates the burden of having to update data on separate systems, making it simple to synchronize your database across all workstations.
- Pricing options that are reasonable: The subscription levels for ShipStation are surprisingly cheap given the incredible capabilities they offer. Plans start at $9 per month for 50 shipments.
- Customized packing slips and labels: With ShipStation, clients can view your unique packing slips and labels along with the tracking number. This provides your website with a more polished and professional appearance.
- Strong customer support: Users have access to a variety of ways to contact customer care, including chat, phone support, email, help desk, knowledge base, and a support forum.
- Cross-platform compatibility: ShipStation is a cloud-based shipping solution that also works with the two most popular desktop operating systems, Windows and Mac. Additionally, it works with mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Android.
- Integration with numerous other platforms, like Woo Commerce, Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and many more e-commerce tools and services, is simple thanks to the software.
- A very small number of users are permitted by the economical pricing levels offered by ShipStation. Even the most expensive package only allows for 10 people.
- Unsatisfactory customer service: ShipStation provides users with a number of ways to get in touch with customer care, but it can take a while for them to hear back.
Similarities between ShipStation and ShippingEasy
All shipping software applications were created with the goal of expediting the order fulfillment process. This is the one thing that certain shipping systems have in common.
However, there are many more things that ShippingEasy and ShipStation have in common, such as:
Both shipping solutions have six categories of pricing and roughly comparable monthly membership prices.
The least expensive plan is the only significant difference between the two services, with ShipStation’s Starter Plan (50 shipments) starting at $9 per month and ShippingEasy’s at $5 per month (50 shipments).
Both programs provide a 30-day free trial, but neither has a free version.
Programs that are cloud-based, web-based, and SaaS include ShippingEasy and ShipStation.
This means that they work with both Windows and Mac, two of the most popular operating systems.
Additionally, they can be used immediately after installation without the need for lengthy downloads.
ShippingEasy vs ShipStation: Which One Is Best for You?
It can be challenging to choose between two shipping options that are extremely comparable, especially if you are trying out logistic automation technologies for e-commerce for the first time.
Although it may appear that both shipping products provide essentially the same features, services, and methodologies, this isn’t the reality.
Each of these techniques works better for particular internet retailers.
In some ways, ShippingEasy is a better shipping option if you are just starting out with e-commerce operations. Additionally, it is a little less expensive (not a huge difference, though).
ShippingEasy may also be a good choice for retailers that now conduct business in brick-and-mortar stores but are thinking about switching to online retailing.
ShipStation is preferable if you have a well-established online store with products available on a variety of sales channels.
Additionally, ShipStation is the best shipping option for online retailers who frequently ship abroad.
It’s difficult to put up a reliable e-commerce logistics solution. However, you’ll lose a lot of money from dissatisfied clients if you fail in this area of your internet selling business.
Fortunately, software solutions are easily accessible to simplify the procedure a little so that you may concentrate on selling.
The significant similarities and differences between two of the simplest and most economical shipping software products on the market have been highlighted in this thorough comparison of ShippingEasy vs. ShipStation.
We think you can now decide which one is ideal for your company with more knowledge.